Our Family

Our Family

October 24, 2012

The Month of Andrew

Do you ever have the feeling that life is stuck with the fast forward button stuck in the on position?  No matter how hard I try, I cannot seem to switch it off!  Andrew is growing and changing right before my eyes.  He is an amazing young man with so much potential!  I wish I had half of his energy!

This was a big month for Andrew!  He turned Sweet 16 (the verdict is still out on the 'never been kissed' part as he refused to divulge) on 11 October.  Really?  16???  In just a few short months he will be a licensed DRIVER!


 Andrew's new wheels!!!  Cruel joke, I know...
 Besides turning 16, going to school, and being awesome, Andrew has been running, and running, and RUNNING!!!!

He has had a fantastic season!  He started the season with a 5K time at 20:10 (I think...) and his PR for the regular season was 17:56!!!  That is a lot of time to shave in a season!!!  He has just under 2 weeks until districts.  He goal is to bring his time down again into the 17:30's!  We will keep you posted!


Then there is just Andrew; so full of personality.
 And innocent little me just wanting a nice picture with my first born...

Andrew has charisma and is a lot of fun to be around...


Eventually, he complies and gives you a good picture:)


We are beyond blessed to have this young man in our lives!  

1 comment:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

LOVE that we were able to meet him while at the beach! He IS amazing and please tell him Happy Birthday from the Ankerich family!!! XOXO

 
Design by Deluxe Designs