Our Family

Our Family

March 17, 2013

Downtown Disney - Sunday Snapshot

Grammy and Papa live just an hour from all the Disney attractions in Orlando.
Sam, Kate and I are down for a visit and we decided to make the trip over to Downtown Disney to window shop and people watch.
What a treat!!!
We might as well have been at Disney World itself as far as Kate was concerned!

She was stunned to see this life-sized Cinderella!

She even gave her a big smooth which melted the hearts of those passing by.

Oh "Ri-ra" how I cannot stand to listen to your movie one more time, but my daughter simply adores you!!! (Apparently so does Sam...)

So many cool Lego creations surrounding the Lego Store.

Woody!!!!


Sam was thrilled with a store just for lefties!

 Dignified Papa!

 Downtown

Grammy ad Kate


Waiting for our boat ride...

Lunch at the Rainforest Cafe.


Kate LOVED the Carousal ride!

Mickey and Minnie Love!

What a fun day!  We can't wait for the real deal!!!

Ni Hao Yall

6 comments:

3 Countries 1 Love said...

Cute! I have a lefty who would love that store as well!

Ruthie said...

Looks like so much fun! The second photo is just precious!

altman5 said...

How fun!! (Man, your pictures make me want SUMMER! LOL) I used to love watching Cinderella with my big girl - now almost 24 years old! - and can't wait to pull it out again for Caylie. :) Looks like you had a fun day, Kate!

katrina said...

Great photos. It looks like fun.

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What a fun fun time!!! I miss you! Think we may be coming back to PC!!! Hope we can meet again! XOXO

Unknown said...

How can I get MY extended family to move an hour from Disney World?!?! I'm JEAL.OUS!!!!! Great pics (as usual)

 
Design by Deluxe Designs