First, choose the perfect bubble concoction and convince your mama to buy it.
I recommend "Super Miracle Bubbles."
It is all in the name, people.
Next, I carefully dip my bubble stick in the Miracle Bubble Solution.
This part is all in the dip and wrist.
Next, now be careful here, blow gently. Mama says I "apparently" blow too hard sometimes... Hmmm...
I blow just right.
And get perfect bubbles!
One must then carefully examine her bubble wand to ensure all Bubble Miracle has been released from said wand.
Sometimes I need to stop and count my piggies. Well, just because I can!
{Seriously Darling Piggies}
Use of multiple wands is highly encouraged!
And that, my preschool friends, is how it is done!















5 comments:
Dear Kate,
I wish you lived close enough that you could teach Caylie how to blow bubbles when she is home! You are GREAT at it! :)
~ Joy
Great pictures! They truly capture her beauty ~ LOVE!
SO SO sweet!!! LOVE bubbles and those little feet are precious! XO
Dear family Payne,
We have found your blog by RQ adopt talk.
It was interesting to follow your journey in Laibin.
Our daughter is also from this city.
Is it possible to be in contact with you?
Our email add is:
cmvankooten@gmail.com
We would appreciate a reaction back.
Kind regards,
Marthin (NL)
What great pics of your adorable Kate!! Our daughter's name is Kate too. :)
Post a Comment