Kate's Pre School visited one of the local nursing homes today to sing for the residents.
She was much more responsive than she was a Christmas time.
I think she was afraid I was going to leave her there, poor thing...
Her buddy beside her was REALLY into the hand motions! Kate was not sure what to make of him...
Egg Hunt!!!!
It took a minute for her to realize what she was supposed to do, but once she got the hang of it, she was all OVER the egg collecting!
As I watched my daughter preform today, I realized how far she has come.
God is so faithful!












1 comment:
How cute!! Kate is 5 right? We submitted LOI today and ours will be 5 too. :)
I'm gonna have to go back in time on your blog and read the story of little Kate! hehe
Post a Comment