Amen and Amen.
Last night we watched The Passion.
No matter how many times I see that movie, I am moved to tears.
That God,
Awesome, Creator of the Universe, Magnificent God,
Would endure false accusations, hatred, humiliation, scourging, painful blows all over His body, beatings so brutal that, "As many were astonished at you his appearance was so marred, beyond human semblance, and his form beyond that of the children of mankind." Isaiah 52:14,
death on a cross, and separation from God,
for me.
I stand amazed and humbled, Praising Him!
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
I still cannot fathom, so all I can do is
Thank Him, Love Him and Follow Him!
Enjoy some shots of our Easter!!!
A new straw Cinderella cup to take her daily meds...
To my fellow Thal Mamas, I will let you know if this makes the "magic" happen :)
I wanted some nice family photos and well, the House of Payne was just not working with me today. It seems no one wanted to cooperate. Andrew said he would if I took a photo of him doing this...
Kate wanted me to take a picture of a "scawy, siwwy face" first...
Still no one was cooperating. Kate tried to boss them into a good picture.
Then I made the error of pointing them into the sun...
They were complaining,
I gave up.
Kate was a willing muse but still wanted to do funny faces.
She eventually indulged me:)
As long as she could twirl! With a dress made for twirling, how could I say no???
She takes my breath away...
I told Scott today that I looked at her and felt God say. "This is what redemption looks like!"
Just 17 months ago, this little girl was alone, with no one to call her own.
She was an orphan.
She had little hope; she was dying.
God called us to this little girl.
We brought her home, cleaned her wounds, loved her with all that is within us and called her our own.
He does that for all of us; pulling us from desperate places.
He takes us home, cleans our wounds, loves us with all that is within Him and calls us His own.
This man called Jesus.
He is Risen Indeed!!!
















4 comments:
She takes our breath away too, and much love for those Payne men. Happy Easter!
A beautiful post and a beautiful family!!! LOVE! XOXO
Such a handsome family! Kate's hair is at a cute stage. She is a doll. ~Lindy D.
Great pics!! I think the one of her bossing them around is too funny... Speaking of thal meds, enlighten me, how DO the kiddos take them? Is it an oral pill or what? Please share your wisdom! ;)
We will be heading down for house hunting in less than 2 weeks, I'm actually looking at flights right now debating whether to fly into Pensacola or drive down... It is just such a long drive!! haha
Post a Comment