Our Family

Our Family

June 27, 2013

A New Rite of Passage...

Kate attended her first ever Dance Camp!!!
2 Whole hours of ballet, tap, music and art!
SHE. LOVED. IT.
 The four days of class ended with a little performance.
First, the 2-4 year olds joined the 5-7 year olds in their rendition of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight".
Can you guess who the Lions were???
 Kate never quite got the "close your eyes and pretend your sleeping" guidance. 
 She is so my daughter - trying to make friends and hold hands with the girl next to her!
 We then went back to her room where they showed us some of the fun things they learned.
Here she is tapping.  She came home and told me VERY insistently that she NEEDED tap shoes.
 Dancing with the bar!  
 Kinda, sorta sache-ing across the floor
 She was really into skipping!
 I mean -really!!!
 The next 3 shots are for my sister.  She loves the body part shots :)
Seriously loving the yellow tutu!!!
 teeny tiny ballet feet!!
 About as artistic as I get- Shannon!
Wish I had worked more with the aperture to get a better background boca..

Such a sweet time for Kate!!

1 comment:

altman5 said...

CUTE!! I need to find some dance lessons for Miss C, too. :)

 
Design by Deluxe Designs