Our Family

Our Family

July 18, 2013

Fun with the Fulcher Family

What amazing friends we have in the Fulcher Family!  We go all the way back to our Okinawa days.  It was just wonderful to be together again.
We had a great time enjoying the beach, pool and each other's company.

Sam, Clark and Amanda enjoying the Gulf. 

 Kate enjoying her Jenna!

 Laying out like the girls...

Beautiful Jenna!

Actually the first time this year I have put my toes in the sand!

 Beautiful Pensacola Beach

 PHOTO BOMB!!!!

Andrew agreed to some sort of diving competition with Amanda.  Check out the look on his face as he realizes that Amanda has several years of gymnastics under her belt!  Ha!!!

He is really in trouble

I mean really...

Like I said... trouble...

Fulcher and Payne kids reunited!!!

The Guys

The Girls

Love this shot!

Lisa and I got to visit with our sweet friend Beth who lives here in the area!  {Koza friends... You know we had some of Beth's World Famous Bread!!}

God is so good to bless us with such sweet friends!!!  
What an awesome reunion.
Next time we will need to make sure Scott and Ben get in on the action!
Thank you so much Fulchers for blessing us with your visit!

2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Nothing sweeter than old friends and being reunited!!! Xo

Jami said...

Oh my goodness...this post was hilarious! I loved the look on your sons face watching his competition fly through the air! lol! Sooo funny! So nice seeing your family...especially Kate. Such sweet memories of her first days and now to see her just glowing and oh so loved...simply precious! :)

 
Design by Deluxe Designs