Our Family

Our Family

September 8, 2013

Welcome to Crazytown...

That is what life is during the Fall at the House of Payne.
3 Boys
3. Different. Sports. 

Honestly, their mission is to first eat me out of house and home and then kill me with all the running around.

But you know what?  I would not have it any other way!
I love sitting on the sidelines and in the stands cheering on my favorite Payne boy.
Kevin is playing Fall Ball with our local rec league. 
It is pretty low key.  They practice once in a while and play games on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
Kevin LOVES this sport.  I mean, he really LOVES baseball.
And me?  I love watching him love it!
(Even though these pictures have a little blur to them, I LOVE shooting in the dark!!!!  My old camera could not have captured these images!!!
Yes, I am having a love affair with my camera!)

Kevin got his first base hit at his first game of the fall season!
 He alternated playing second base and center field.
 Kevin  felt good to be out on the diamond again and getting to wear the home town teams' jersey, The Blue Wahoos!
 Sam returned to his third year on the grid iron where he is rocking the role of left tackle.
(Sam is #28 for the third year in a row!)
 I still believe that no one plays with the heart and character of this young man.
He gives 1,000% at every practice and every game.
His enthusiasm is contagious!
 I have seen a whole shift in aggressiveness on the line that is serving him well.
 He knows his job and he is not afraid to get it done!
 And this guy?  Well, he is shaping up to have the season of his life!!!
In my heart of hearts I believe we are going to get a glimpse of what this runner can do!
 He attended an amazing distance running camp (Bo Reed Racing) this summer and it has done wonders for the way he thinks about running and racing. 
Our team this season is top notch.  Rumor has it, it is the fastest team since the '80's!  Our boys and girls teams have their eyes on a State seat!
 State or no State, it is going to be an awesome ride!

So, truth be told, I may live in Crazytown, but there is no where I would rather be!

Ni Hao Yall

4 comments:

Tragord said...

Way to go crazy town!! We love all of you.

Tragord said...

Way to go crazy town!! We love all of you.

likeschocolate said...

You are very busy! But way to go for having such active children. Way to go to mom and taxi!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

You are one busy awesome mama!!! Yay! LOVE your photos! XO

 
Design by Deluxe Designs