Kate had an eye appointment in Daphne, AL yesterday.
It just so happens that Daphne has the closest one of these in a local shopping center!
I explained how it worked and her eyes just lit up!
The wall of bears made it so hard to choose just the right one!
But, there in the corner sat the pink princess bear and it was love at first sight!
She was memorized by the stuffing machine.
She very carefully stuffed her princess bear.
She took ALL the promises she spoke into the heart very seriously.
I mean...
VERY SERIOUSLY!
She gave her heart the biggest smooch before placing it inside her bear's body!
Kate loved giving her bear a nice bath.
She picked a dress fit for a princess bear and named her new bear
Princess Rosie.
It was quite a successful first trip to Build a Bear!
And these two are sure to be buddies for quite a while...




















3 comments:
I soooo love reading about her. I know how precious these memories are. I am so moved by how seriously she takes her promises.
too too sweet! Glad she had a great visit to Build a Bear!
You went to build a bear in my neck of the woods huh???? I LOVE how seriously she took those promises!!! So precious!!! :) Can't wait to see Miss Kate again soon!
Post a Comment