As Scott was making Kate's breakfast Friday morning, he told her that he was taking her on a special date that night. No brothers, no Mama, just Kate and him.
Kate was sooo excited and talked non stop about her special date with Daddy all day long.
Finally it was time to get dressed for her date. We picked out her pretty pink dress and decided that she needed lots of curls in her hair. She wanted to look EXTRA pretty for her Daddy!
She was literally bouncing off the walls!!!
I could hardly get her to be still for a photo..
I finally got her seated and she insisted on having Kitty in the picture with her.
I could not say no.
Two seconds later and she was up and spinning around her room.
I snapped this before they left for their big date. Ugh! the lighting is AWFUL in our living room… they either turned out really washed out or yellow…
Poor photo aside, they had a wonderful time!
Scott had made reservations at the local Chick fil A for the big night!
Chick fil A had servers, special place mats, a pretty pink rose, and a horse and carriage ride!
She thought she had died and gone to heaven.
Scott said she was very quiet the whole time just soaking it all in.
Yes, take it in Kate! Remember you are precious and any man who takes you on a date needs to treat you just as special as your Daddy did on this special night.
I am sure they are looking forward to more Daddy Daughter Date Nights in the future.











1 comment:
So lovely! What a great dad!
Post a Comment