One of the best parts about being a Marine Family is we are almost always stationed by the ocean.
Pensacola remains one of our favorite places.
After a busy day of shuttling kids to their various places, Scott and I decided to head over to Pensacola Beach to watch the sun set.
It was just stunning!
Kate had a blast playing in the sand, watching the birds and finding these jelly fish all over the shore.
This girl LOVES the beach!
I love the moments that Scott and I get her one on one, alone.
She does not need to compete for our attention and she truly seems at peace.
This is an unedited picture, but still it just captures her joy.
Kate just loves to be with us, near us, close as can be.
We do not mind, one little bit.
(OK… Maybe a little like when I am trying to pay the bills or do school work with the boys or sleep etc…)
It was a perfect evening.
God never disappoints...
The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Psalm 19:1
the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Psalm 19:1














2 comments:
What beautiful moments and love the dreamy landscape.
Such beautiful shots~ makes me want to be there! Sadly we will not be down that way this summer~ heading to the Atlantic in June. Will miss seeing you! XOXO
Post a Comment