I simply adore Easter.
It is my favorite holiday and truly the most joyful day of the year.
He is Risen!
We no longer fear death for we are assured of our eternal life with Him if we have trusted Him and accepted His free gift offered to all mankind…
I scarce can take it in.
We started our morning with Easter Baskets and Orange Rolls.
We attend the early service at church so we could work the later service in Kate's nursery room.
Good Times…
Lets just say, with nearly 20 little Zebras, we were excited that all three big boys were there to help us out!
After the service, my family humored me and let me take some family photos.
We are so very blessed with this crew.
Andrew had long since lost his tie...
Every time I take a picture of Kevin, I am amazed at how much he looks like his Uncle Bill!
Love this kid!
He decided that Early Childhood Education is more than likely NOT his future career choice. He was licked and bitten all by the same child! Yikes!
And then there is this sweet girl…
Every night this week we opened up different Resurrection Eggs during our evening prayers.
These really helped tell the story of Jesus' last week on earth.
I love watching Kate understand more and more Who Jesus is and just what He was willing to do for her. I stand humbled and amazed to be the one chosen to share the truth with her!
Happy Easter!














1 comment:
Happy Easter to your beautiful family!!!!!
Post a Comment