I just had to post a few more baseball pictures!
Last week my friend let me play with her "Big Girl Lens" at the game and I need to say… I am a believer.
So… If anyone is looking for a gift for me THIS BABY will do just fine!
(KIDDING!!!!)
Playing with my friend's lenses has been fun but oh so dangerous!
Here is one of Kevin I edited with my favorite Photoshop Action kit, Florabella.
I was giddy when I saw it right out of the camera.
I love the intensity on his face!
So determined...
Here is one that had just minor white balance corrections, but essentially right out of the camera.
Sam playing his favorite position, first base.
I love watching Sam play because he puts his whole heart into whatever he does!
Glad to have some better pictures of him. The last round were AWFUL!
I am ready for him to clock it over the fence! He was close last week, but hit it foul and a few feet short of the fence.
Even though this was a pop fly out, I love how everyone is looking up!
This is shaping up to be another great season with a few of our FAVORITE coaches of all time!!















No comments:
Post a Comment