Our Family

Our Family

May 12, 2014

The Boys Are Back in Town

Baseball is underway at Olive!
Yay for 2 Payne Boys on 1 team!!!
Played our first game of the season on Saturday and let's just say… it was rough.

Kevin held his own in the pitching department.

It took him an inning to settle in, but he got into his groove.
The mound is farther back this year, so there is a little learning curve with that.

Sam was hanging out in left field.
This is an AWFUL picture of him. 
I promise to do better Sam!

Sam at bat.  He only got up once and sadly it was a strike out.  He will get there.  He is pretty young in this league and needs to get used to the speed of the ball.  Once he does, look out!

Kevin struck out once and hit a big fly ball to right.  For a second I thought it was gone, but it fell about 10 feet short into the glove of the right fielder.  Bummer.
(I also forgot how much I hate shooting in-between the links of the chain link fence!)

First loss aside, we are looking forward to a great season.
Go Reds!!!
(Relax Leon… only Go OBC Reds!)

1 comment:

Annie said...

What great pics!!!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs