Three years ago today we saw this precious face for the first time.
I remember like yesterday getting her file at 5am as I was heading out to meet my friend Terri to go to the gym. I was in tears in the gym with my sweet friend. We had just turned down a file the night before and it was the hardest thing we had ever done; knowing we had said no to a very sick little girl who desperately needed a family. I was so afraid to grow attached to this precious face.
It was too late… We were smitten within minutes of really examining the file and were drawn over and over to this precious picture of our future daughter bundled up in clothing heavier than her then 15 pound self!
Here she is 3 years later!
Healthy, Happy and filled with Joy!
She has captured our hearts every day since May 2, 2011.
Referral Anniversary
2013
Referral Anniversary
2012
We love you more than words, Kathryn Li'An Grace!













1 comment:
It is amazing how a photo of a child can grab your heart! Happy 3 years with Miss Kate!
Post a Comment