Our Family

Our Family

September 21, 2007

The Flu has arrived...

Poor Kevin. Yesterday I picked him up from school and he said he was not feeling well. We ran a few errands and by the time returned home, he was sound asleep in the back seat. I got him inside and took his temp and it was near 104!!! He pretty much went to bed and had a restless night sleep: Read... Mommy also had a restless night sleep. Ugh!

Kevin's teacher told me today that several other children have the same thing. Apparently it is a flu that runs a high fever for about 4 days and then wipes energy for up to 4 WEEKS!!! Hopefully no one else catches it and hopefully he is a fast recoverer. So far today, he is still running a low grade fever even with medication! Some of the other Moms said it was a flu bug that a bunch of the Marines brought home from a recent exercise in Korea. Darn Koreans!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT KEVIN HAS BEEN SO SICK! BOO! I PRAY THAT HE IS FEELING BETTER!
LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE TIGER CUB!
LOVE GRANDMA BOBO

 
Design by Deluxe Designs