Okinawa's aquarium is one of the most beautiful aquariums I have ever seen. Not to mention, they boast the second largest tank in the WORLD! Here is a picture of the boys in frot of one of the many cool tanks... Ummm This was "Silly Pose". Note one of hundreds of camera phones on the left of the picture. I am not sure he is here, but Sam generally tends to be the subject in many photos due to his extreme blondness... 
Andrew checking out a cool starfish in the Touch Tank...
It is not the Okinawa Aquarium without a picture in the shark jaws!!!
Here is the Whale Shark. He is one of the coolest fish in the tank. Kevin would have sat all day in front of that tank if I had let him!!!
"Engrish"
When the Japanese butcher the spelling of an English word and change the meaning of the sentence. Not the worst I have seen but still funny...
Holy Flying Dolphin!!!
Great Dolphin Pose
Sam has been infatuated with Dolphins. Imagine his delight when this one just landed right in front of his seat in the "Splash Zone"!!!!
Lastly, a picture of all the boys with the most beautiful view!!! The island in the background is called Ie Island. It means "House Island" in Japanese:) Rostea Stone really DOES work!!! Kevin is standing next to Josh who is in 4th grade, then Ryan who is Kevin's best buddy in 2nd grade then Sam and Andrew of course!!







No comments:
Post a Comment