Taking a break....
Doing a killer back float!!!!
Kevin went from level 3 to 4 and he really enjoys swimming. Here he is with his newest skill... The Dive....
Andrew... I think we are in some serious trouble with this kid. He is in Level 6. He needs to wait for an hour and 15 mins for his class to begin. He has flirted his way into 2 different level 4 classes with 2 of his favorite instructors. This is under the guise of "helping". They think he is adorable so they let him swim while they teach. Here he is in his actual class...
Even doing the butterfly stroke his lower body sinks. I wish I had no body fat....


One more week of lessons and we need to bid farewell to our college students who have spent the summer here teaching lessons. It will be a sad goodbye for Andrew:)







1 comment:
Ouch! And the pain of sunburn can last a lot longer than the pain of childbirth. ;-)
But the pool looks lovely!
God Bless,
Jane
Post a Comment