1. He loves God. How much more can I ask for???
2. He is a man of integrity. I love this about him. He is not perfect, but he always can be trusted to do what he feels is right. He is not easily swayed.
3. He is the best Dad. From soothing a frightened boy waking up in the middle of the night with a nightmare, to talking though peer pressure stuff with a young teenager to wrestling 3 on 1 in Feats of Strength Battles. He is the best!
4. He is my best friend. Plain and simple. He has been there with me through some of the darkest times in my life. No one can make me laugh as hard as this man even when I don’t feel like it. He is the best confidant and friend anyone could ever ask for.
I am truly blessed.
We decided we would just keep using the 39 candles from this point on;)







No comments:
Post a Comment