Our Family

Our Family

March 6, 2010

Our New (sort of) Star Scout

Andrew earned his Star Rank in Boy Scouts this past November. He was awarded his patch immediately so that he could wear it on his uniform. This week he was “officially” awarded his rank at his Troop’s Court of Honor. Not only that, but Andrew was selected to be a Patrol Leader. He was so excited. I have been having fun watching him grow his gift of leadership. I am sure he is going to do a great job. He is SOOOOO like his Daddy. He has already organized the first things to do on his agenda for his patrol and is trying to incorporate ways to make them a more cohesive patrol. I love my kid!

New Patrol Leader!!!

Andrew pinning on my mother's pin.  This is a tradition in Scouting when a boy earns rank, he pins his Mom and gives her a kiss in front of the whole group.  LOVE it!!!

Our Star Scout!


No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs