Our Family

Our Family

October 21, 2011

5-0: That's How the Falcons Roll!!!

What an awesome game Sunday!!!  Falcons squeaked by with a 14-13 victory over the Hornets by blocking the extra point conversion!  Nothing like some Falcon D!!!!  Sam is STILL beside himself 5 days later!!!  His team has secured a spot in the playoffs and have the Championship in their sites!  We seriously LOVE this team!  Great kids, Great Coaches and Great parents!  What more can you ask for?

 D- Line waiting to Bring It! Go #28!!!

Sofia enjoying her new "Cheerleader" status complete with shaky thing!!!

Brick Wall Sam... Brick Wall

Falcons Biggest Fan...

Look at Sammy go!!!

Sofia and Olivia try for a better view...

Sam with "The Girl Cousins": Sofia, Olivia and Lilly

Uncle Carlos and Aunt Shannon 

We love this kid!!!

4 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Go FAlcons!!! Yay! Great photos!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love football!! I love seeing your kid play football!! Glad you got to cheer him on :) you will have a new cheerleader in the family next year!

Bo and John Payne said...

IMPRESSIVE!!! I'M HERE CHEERING!!!
WAY TO GO FALCONS AND TEAM PAYNE!!
LOVE, GBB

kakiola said...

Awesome!! Go Sam!! I love that your sister was able to go to the game, what a beautiful family she has!!
People keep asking me when Owen is starting football- 100 lbs at 7 years old, I'm too chicken!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs