Our Family

Our Family

October 16, 2011

Sunday Snapshot: {FPHS- Homecoming Dance}


First Homecoming Dance...
I still do not know when he grew up.  Scott wants me to mention that although we may not have much furniture, the boy has straight teeth!

First corsage!

Andrew mustered up the courage to ask Maddie to homecoming a few weeks ago!  She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out!  Maddie and Andrew are in the same youth group at church and now have a class or two together.

Seriously, how CUTE are they???

I knew that Maddie was the PERFECT date for Andrew when she whipped out "Nerd Glasses" for them to wear for pictures!

FPHS Freshmen...

And a good time was had by all....


Sunday Snapshot

2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Very cute couple and such a handsome boy! I know how proud you much be~ GREAT photos!!! Happy Sunday! XO

Tragord said...

Super Cute!! He just can't be that old!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs