Our Family

Our Family

October 25, 2011

The Official Wait for Travel Approval BEGINS!!!!

Or Article 5, AKA Something to do with Kate's American Visa, was picked up TODAY and sent to the powers that be in Beijing!!!!  They will now notify Kate's orphanage an hopefully we will have travel approval VERY soon!  It generally takes about 2-3 weeks for this approval to arrive.  Many have been receiving it lately in 10-11 DAYS!!!  Praying we are one of those families!  We are are asking all our prayer warriors out there to pray we get a fast TA so we can leave on 16 November.  This will allow Scott to be able to attend his brother's wedding on 10 December.  Our God is Able!!!!

Not long now sweet girl!!!  

5 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

How can you sleep waiting to see those lips in person!? Ha, Ha! Kate is so beautiful!

I'll admit, leaving the 16th (the 18 for us) hasn't been on radar, but I need to get it there, huh? You are right - our God IS able and we better be ready for all He has in store for us!!!

Amy said...

Kelly - you are in the home stretch! If you haven't already, start packing now. It is not too early! I can't wait to see the rest of this story unfold! It won't be long now!!!

AndyJillian said...

Hooray!! I'll be praying for sure, and I can't wait to see pictures of your family all together!

Debbie Sauer said...

She is so adorable. Can't wait to follow along on your journey. Blessings, Debbie

Margy said...

Praying!!!!! It can happen and I hope we are in China with you!! :)))

 
Design by Deluxe Designs