The last week of school also marked the end of Elementary School for young Sam Payne! He has done amazingly well during his three years at Ashland. Certainly we care about the academics. More importantly, we care about his character. This son of mine has character pouring out of him. I have truly never met an 11 year old more bold for Christ. I know God smiles huge watching this precious child try to win the hearts of his classmates to the Lord. All in a Government school. He is truly an amazing young man and I cannot wait to see how the Lord is going to use his many gifts!
Getting recognized for having all A's. Sam had all A's from 3rd-5th grade! Quite an amazing accomplishment!!!
5th Grade "Graduate"!
Sam with his buddy M
Some of Sam's 5th Grade buddies
Sam with his best friend J. He is so going to miss this kid!
Congratulations Sam! We are so proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment