On the last day of school I took Kevin, Sam and Kate and started the trek South towards our new home in Pensacola. Our first stop was Williamsburg, VA to spend a couple days with my sister and her family. Scott and Andrew followed down after a Scout hike.
So long Family Vance!!! Thanks for letting us invade stay!!
Kate enjoying the square in historic Williamsburg.
Kate and Cousin L
We met this sweet horse along our walk.
Aunt Shannon was brave enough to feed the horse:)
Loving time with S!
So in the midst of all this fun, Sam fell on Kevin's hand on the blasted trampoline and broke his hand... sigh... Thank goodness Aunt Shannon is an ER doc! We were in and out of the ER in under 45 mins! Xrays and all! Just add it to our moving story....
More from Williamsburg later!!!








2 comments:
You poor friend~ how much can you take? Thankful your sister was there to help! Still praying for you all! XOXO
Hello. We are adopting a daughter from China and just got a referral yesterday for a little girl with Thalessia. I was hoping I could talk to someone who knew something about this need. Amy is my friend and she gave me your blog as a reference. If you could call me I would appreciate it so much. My # is 817-480-6551. Thank you so much. My name is Tanya.
Post a Comment