We took a much needed break from the boxes and packaging paper to go see the Blue Angel's Homecoming Show on Pensacola Beach. We love the Blue Angels and their show never disappoints! We had to get a spot on the beach fairly early. Everyone enjoyed playing in the sand and water. Kevin was a good sport with his darn cast! Since Kev was closer to shore, I have a lot more pictures of him:)
Cannon Rebel T1i
ISO 200, SS 1/800, F 8
I forgot how beautiful Pensacola Beaches are!!!
While not a fan of the ocean water, Kate loved playing in the sand during her first of many visits to the beach!!!
I will only go in the water if someone is holding me!
Blurry one of Sam in the water!
Sweet Girl and her sand toys...
(So NOT fair how well she tans... Seriously? I came home with 3rd degree burns using several applications of sun screen... Just look at her!)
Sweet Brotherly love...
Does not get better than this...
{OK... Just need Scott and Andrew home from Philmont!}









6 comments:
looks like such a fabulous day at the beach
What fun shots!
So fun. I love the colors in that second photo and that last photo is just pure love.
I will have my toes in the sand come Sunday!!! Can't wait! I will blow you a kiss!!! LOVE every single photo! XOXO
Love Miss Kate in her pink suit and shades. What rockstar brothers she has!
Love the pictures and your blog. The boys can't wait to see Sam and Kevin tomorrow and have fun at camp this week. Miss ya all!!!
Post a Comment