The following photos are to prove the heart ache I go through to get the "perfect" picture AND just how much my family loves me to endure it!!!
The wind was strong on Whiting Field today.
Poor Scott had to chase random Santa hats and a stroller across the tarmac!
Kate thought she was a laugh riot through the whole experience!
And a pause for a butt slap from Kevin to Andrew... Ugh!
Brotherly Love
Nothing like it!
I love my man!
I especially love that he can even make a Santa hat look like a "piss cutter" (Marine Uniform hat for those non- USMC readers!)
And the poll question is:
Is Andrew taller than Scott or is it just the hair???
Kisses from the girls in his life.
Gangnam Style... In our Christmas Photo Shoot? Really????
Sam: Up close and personal
Kevin: Quickly loosing all interest
I seriously almost used this one because it made me laugh!!!
On a serious note: Kevin took this amazing shot of the T6 Flight Line!!!
I just love it!
The only Payne Boy I can still pick up!
Checking out Dad's office!!!
I promise to post the winning shot after I mail my cards! I am in love with it:) My guys did right by me!
Thanks for indulging in the House of Payne Weirdness!














6 comments:
Love!
Love the outtakes--it looks like every one had a blast. I really liked the one from below.
Such cute photos!!
kianabates.blogspot.com
LOVE every single shot!!!! Beautiful and bright!!! LOVE!!! XOXO
so glad i chose today to check back in on ya'll. i so loved following your china trip and getting valuable tips while we anxiously waited to take our own. seeing whiting field once again was a welcomed trip down memory lane from a long distant past... wondering if milton has more than a walmart these days??? happy holidays to your sweet family!
These are some pretty awesome outtakes! Love the pops of red!
nancy
Post a Comment