Our Family

Our Family

April 5, 2008

If You Build It...

God will bring them!!! What a privilege it has been to see our church make this great transition to a new location. I am a member of the Church council and we had a meeting at our new site this morning. After the meeting we were able to tour the new building. I cannot believe what God is doing here!!! Walls are up, plumbing is in, sheet rock is laid and they are starting to paint!!! My heart was racing as I was planning the details of our first meeting of Women By Grace in our beautiful new building... (I will put the breakfast tables here, we can have the tables set and decorated here, there will be AV equipment upstairs in the fellowship hall so we will have our large group time and video if needed, up here, small groups can meet in one of these millions of rooms...) It is all very exciting. What is the most beautiful aspect of all of this is the loving community my church family already is. The church is not a building. I am glad that we will have a new building, it is nice (especially the fact it will no longer smell like sewage on a rainy day!!!) New "stuff" is wonderful, but we already posses something more than space, fresh smelling paint and new carpet smell. We have a church body who is crazy about Jesus!!It is a church body with a servant's' heart. It is a church body who is genuinely concerned about the well being of it's members and the community it is nestled in. May we continue to be this and more as we move tot his new location. God has great and mighty things planned for Koza! What an honor to watch it come together!

Our new baptistery in the Sanctuary
Grade School Sunday School Room
Loving my hard hat

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs