Pray traveling Mercies and PATIENCE as I pack up the Payne Men (minus Scott) and Space A to Tokyo!!!!! We need to blow the proverbial "stink off" (Thanks Grandma Ginger!!!) and get out of Oki for a few days. Scott's old unit has a plane headed to mainland for the week and we are going to try our hardest to be on it! Not so sure how fun it will be to travel for 3 hours in a KC130, loud and cold I am sure! The boys are MOST excited for this part of the trip on Dad's Old Plane. We are going to spend one day in Tokyo Disneyland and one day touring the great city of Tokyo. I am so excited to see the big Tsuiji fish market and see the Cherry Blossoms in Ueno Park!!! I also told the boys we could eat dinner at the Hard Rock in Tokyo:) Wish me luck as I navigate the Tokyo rail system!!! The boys are GREAT travelers and adventures. Last time we went to Tokyo, Andrew was better at figuring out the subway than me. Maybe my money spent at New Life Academy's Japanese class will kick in now!!! I just need to make sure every place we eat serves rice and does not smell like curry and Kevin will manage! Cheri- I am packing the PB and J so Kevin will not wilt away!!! We will post pics of our adventure when I return!!!
Our Ride
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment