Our Family

Our Family

April 12, 2008

Welcome to the World...

We are pleased to announce that we have another little nephew to celebrate!!! Scott's sister Sarah and her husband Brad had a little baby BOY on Thursday!!! Brandon Ells entered the world a month ahead of schedule (5 weeks early), but still managed to weigh in at a hefty 5 pounds 13 ozs and 18.5 inches long!!!! The new Daddy is flying in on emergency leave this week to meet his son. He is a year unaccompanied in Korea (good for us, not good for Sarah!) He will get to go home again in a few weeks for his regularly scheduled leave!!

Praise God!!! Brandon is totally healthy and no breathing trouble at all!!! Actually, the word on the street is that young Brandon has a good set of lungs!!! God is good. We will post a pic of the newest addition when we get a good clear picture in a couple of days. I will say, he is super cute and I am fighting every instinct to jump on the next plane out of Japan. I need some baby holding time!!!

1 comment:

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Congratulations! I know how hard it is to be away from a new baby family member--my niece was born on St. Patrick's Day! All our best to the happy family!

God Bless,
Jane

 
Design by Deluxe Designs