First Metro Ride...
Katie Does DC... Gotta love Sam for swallowing the "manhood" and rocking the Vera Bradley!!!
Showing Grandma Bobo and Papa John her dance moves!!!
I knew it would not be long before the boys put a football in her hands... Note she kept hold of her spoon!
She LOVES this Potty Book GB bought her. Sure hope it is sinking in....
Sweet Grandma Bobo!
Like I said... I think it is a mutual affection:)













3 comments:
Grandparents are precious and what a sweet time together!! Kate looks so happy and thankful you all are doing well!!! XO
Definitely mutual!! We Love this precious little GIRL! God is so good to us!
xoxo GBB/PPJ
Can I ask how big Miss Kate is? She looks so comfy in her Ergo! We should be traveling this summer (fingers crossed) & are trying to decide if our little will be too big for the Ergo? She'll be 2 next week but is already 33.5" tall & 26 lbs. You can email me jkgoble@frontier.com
Post a Comment