Things we know about Kate...
*She understands just about everything we say to her in English!
*She has about 20 English words that she uses with meaning and she can put 2 words together, "Bye Bye Baba, Night Night Adew (Andrew)".
*She still babbles a lot in Chinese.
*Girlfriend LOVES to dance! She moves like the Chinese women we have seen dancing in the parks!
*She loves music.
*She LOVES books and is starting to realize what direction you turn the pages and is getting more patient about letting me finish reading all the words!
*She is slowly beginning to adjust to American food, but will not turn down a bowl of noodles when given the opportunity.
*She adores the "men" in her life! The boys have been nothing short of amazing with her. I pity any future boyfriends or her husband!
*Her level of concentration and attention span when working on an art project baffle me! (As an adult I am not that focused!!!)
*She loves to prance around in nothing more than her diaper or naked if given the chance!
*She puckers up and gives the best kisses! If Scott gives me a kiss and she sees, she will insist on a kiss as well from each of us!
*The child has a strong will that would make James Dobson cry. She is truly a spicy southern girl! We agree this will is what kept her alive so BRING IT!
*We are falling more in love with her each and every day!









10 comments:
Awwww, I love reading your stories, they make my day! God's plan is awesome!
Love it!! She is so precious!! So wonderful to hear the progress!! Thanks for updating!
One month already! Wow! Isn't it amazing? God is so good. She is just perfect for your family! I love it!!
Wonderful update!! What a cutie pie!!mastrat
Kate is such a beauty....but I am not surprised at how quickly she is adjusting and has walked in your (all of our) hearts and slammed the door! God is so very good!!!!! Thank you for sharing her with us!
She is so adorable! I love her big brown eyes and kissie lips. She is doing so well. So glad she is with your loving family! ~Lindy D.
Love that she is her own spirit - and surely, she is a Payne girl. So happy for you all and hope we get to see you VERY soon! Does the name of the blog have to change now? Sending you love, hugs, and prayers! Love,
Hillary
It never ceases to amaze me what LOVE can do~ blessings to your beautiful angel!!! Can't believe it's been a month! XOXO
Reminds me so much of Sophia...especially the strong will. But I agree with you...bring it on. I'm thankful she's like that.
God is so good...I am so happy for all of you! :)))
Happy One Month!! Ours is Monday...already!?! Im amazed at what love truly does. I love our Guangxi girls!
Post a Comment