I have had no luck getting Kate to play on playground equipment. She has just stood stock still in fear. She likes to watch other children play, but she herself wanted no part in it... until today!!!
I guess she just needed a little help from her brothers...
Love seeing mama bear with her papoose!! I see you've been enjoying some uncharacteristically great park weather in January as well!! Heading there today! 55!!
Kelly: As I sat in here in the dark in the Nanning Marriott asking over and over "what do I do?" to help our daughter with her VERY rough transition, I remembered your blog. I just read it from your Gotcha day until now, and cried and cried and cried. It gives me hope that the pain and grieving will stop and that our daughter will smile someday. Things went very downhill yesterday, and the suffering here is like nothing I've ever witnessed. I thank you for giving me hope that it will pass.
7 comments:
Awesome pictures!!
Your little girl is SO beautiful! I love her smile. What sweet big brothers she has.
Great Brothers! They looked like they were having a ball too!! The upside down picture is really fun!! Precious!! xoxo GBB
Absolutely DARLING!!
Such a precious post of sweet brothers taking care of their sweet sister!!! what a blessing and hope you all are getting into a routine!!! XOXO
Love seeing mama bear with her papoose!! I see you've been enjoying some uncharacteristically great park weather in January as well!! Heading there today! 55!!
Kelly: As I sat in here in the dark in the Nanning Marriott asking over and over "what do I do?" to help our daughter with her VERY rough transition, I remembered your blog. I just read it from your Gotcha day until now, and cried and cried and cried. It gives me hope that the pain and grieving will stop and that our daughter will smile someday. Things went very downhill yesterday, and the suffering here is like nothing I've ever witnessed. I thank you for giving me hope that it will pass.
Post a Comment