Feeding Baby (she calls this baby Mei Mei which means little sister in Chinese).
She wipes Mei Mei's mouth between sips...
She cleans her nose like any good Mama would...
Seriously, how did THIS Mama get so lucky?!?!
For in him we live and move and have our being. Acts 17:34

7 comments:
Precious!
So loving...She has a wonderful Mama that is giving her loving care...right here! But how does she bend her knees that way?! Impressive from a Grandmother's point of view!!
XOXO GBB
SO SO sweet!!! I think she has a precious example taking care of her! Blessings and love! XO
Oh my goodness, she is so SWEET!!!! And adorable!. I can't believe how adorable she is!!
And loving! That's precious how she takes care of her mei mei!!
Simply precious... :)
She is so sweet with her mei mei. I love her Chinese squat. She looks so pretty in that rosy pink shirt.
Post a Comment