Today we did one of Kate's favorite things... Go to Big Kid School! She LOVES visiting Sam. The feeling is mutual. Sam adores having her visit. (I think it may be because she tends to be, and I quote, "A Chick Magnet") I think Kate LOVES all the rock star treatment she receives. I truly think she is going to have a complex at some point;)
Today she got to join the class for their Cinco De Mayo celebration! Bueno!
Loving some Mexican Cookies...
Yummm!
She LOVED eating with Sam and his friends!
She especially loved that the kids allowed her to "help" with the murals they were working on!
She holds a pencil better than many elementary school kids! No Joke!!!
We are also celebrating Five Months Home with this sweet girl!!!
She is an absolute RIOT!!!
Five Months Home and Kate...
*Is gaining so much vocabulary that her poor articulation cannot keep up with it all!
*Is getting more and more frustrated when we do not understand her:(
*Favorite Expressions include:
"Iss sooo Quuuuuuu" (Its so Cute)
"I do, I do, I do" or "I got it, I got it, I got it" when she wants to do it herself.
"I like Cheese"
"I like teeth"
"No"
"Be ite baa" (Be right back)
"There you go"
*Can now open the pantry all by herself. She enjoys visiting all the food and grabbing her own snacks!
*Elmo is KING!!!! She is also fond of Cookie (Whom she finds hilarious!) Abby and Big Bird
*She remains a fan of all her babies.
*She loves her Better Bitty Kit. First thing she does is access baby's port for a blood transfusion. She also likes to find a vein to insert an IV line... No joke people!!! I need to find an Bitty IV bag;)
*Her favorite time of day is when her brothers come home to her.
*She is jazzed that I figured out how to make pork congee (one of her Chinese faves!)
We LOVE that we are seeing so much more of her personality shining through. She is not afraid to let her sweet light shine! Oh how we love her!!!!








1 comment:
What a precious baby and Happy 5 Months~ she is doing so well. LOVE seeing her in her daddy's arms!!! XO
Post a Comment