For six long years of little league Sam has been waiting for the day he would walk out, ball in hand, to the pitcher's mound. That day arrived Tuesday night as the DTQ Astros played the Cardinals. (Grandma BoBo- I hope it is ok we were Astros fans for the day!)
Each of the boys are encouraged on the sports field in different ways. Sam is our "Big Foam Finger" kid! He loves to be cheered for, the loader the better! Here he is shooting his Dad a "Big Foam Finger" sign! It is kinda hidden behind the ball.
He was GLOWING, he was so excited!!!
Then it was time to get to business...
He did AWESOME!!! (Thanks Coach Ken for the pitching tips!)
He had a good percentage right in the strike zone!
I think he was pretty happy with his performance!
He topped off his pitching with a great play at first. Not an exciting picture, I know, but a great play none the less!
"Yam's" biggest fan!!! (Total aside... what do I do with this HAIR!?! Hate the in between stage!)
WAY TO GO SAM!!! BIG FOAM FINGER SHOUT OUT!!!!













2 comments:
Way to go Sam! We would have cheered for the Astros that day!!
xoxo GBB/PPJ
If you figure out the hair, let me know :-) at least Kate has body!!
Post a Comment