How does your garden grow???
I know, it does not rhyme, just go with me here!!!
Kate and I had fun practicing Lifestyle and Caught in the Moment shots for this week's Photography Assignment!
Girlfriend LOVE flowers! More specifically, she loves plucking and picking flowers...
Sweet little fingers hard at work...
"Mama!!!!"
Tending her garden...
Collecting her floral loot! I wanted her to open her hands and show me so I could get "the perfect shot" but this is the best she could manage before tossing them on the ground;) I love 2!!!
Taking her own pictures...
"Cheese Mama"!
"Awww! Isss Sooo Quuuuu" (Translation: "Its so cute" after every photo I take!)







3 comments:
Such a precious petal picker!!! I LOVE her!!! Blessings sweet friend! XOXO
Wonderful pitcures!! She is precious! If you have time, I'd love to meet up with you again before your move. :)
She is absolutely right...she is sooooo quuuuu!!!
Post a Comment