Our Family

Our Family

May 21, 2012

First DQ Visit

This year has been one of many firsts for our sweet daughter.  Now that summer is fast approaching, there are even MORE fun firsts for our girl!  Dairy Queen is a family fave in the House of Payne.  After her virgin voyage, Kate had to agree.  Yumm- O!!!!

All we had to say was "Ice Cream" and Kate was giddy with excitement!!!
 Inside and wondering what to order...
 Just can't decide...
 OH BOY!!!!
 First Bite!
 Andrew was pretty jazzed too!
 Kev was guarding his Blizzard from a Grammy style Sneak Attack!
 Ice Cream overload
 I would say Kate has added DQ to her list of faves as well!!!

*Note:  Girlfriend wiped her face after every bite so as not to get dirty:)  Don't get too excited... I needed to wipe her down head to toe before we left as she was covered in dirt from the ball field:)

4 comments:

Bo and John Payne said...

I want a butterfinger blizzard! I could almost taste everyone's treat! Yummm! xoxo GBB

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!! I love seeing the photos! I can't wait to meet her one day! I could go for a Blizzard about now also.

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

We LOVE DQ too~ blizzards to be exact!!! XOXO

Lindy D. said...

What a fun outing! I love Kate's striped dress. Pink and yellow is such a sweet combination.

I'll confess, my favorite DQ treat is a Jack and Jill Sundae: the perfect ratio of vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce, melted marshmallow and real whipped cream!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs