It is here.
Football Season!!!
Sam and Kevin were ready to take the field in their league's annual Jamboree!!!!
Sam (#28) has returned to the line both offense and defense.
Please do not ask me what position.
I might be able to tell you at the end of the season!
Kevin (#33) is a rookie. He plays wide receiver and is doing a great job for his first season!
He is still being careful with his hand, but he is back to full range of motion and full strength! Whoop!
Sam? Well he remains a fan of Righteous Anger and hitting.
Get some 2-8!!!!
So Proud
and so excited!
{Note: It is NOT fun or easy to watch another kid knock my babies down. I sit and take pictures so I do not jump the fence and make a scene and embarrass these adorable little faces!}







2 comments:
Awesome boys Nd I would be hiding behind my camera too!!! Xoxo. Ps praying you all are safe and sound!!!!!
Thinking of you all during the storm. Have fun homeschooling...you will learn a lot this year! I have learned more history with my boys than I ever learned in school growing up.
Post a Comment