Oh how she loves Day of Beauty! This precious girl... I love how she plays in the dirt one moment and is thrilled to get her nails done the next! I have had her little hair trimmed each time I went to my hairdresser in VA. She has never had the full meal deal with the cape before. Oh my! She LOVED it.
Before...
Ugh this back!!!!
The last thing to really grow has been Kate's hair. She has gained about 6 pounds and 7 cms since she was placed in our arms 9 months ago. Her hair has been so slow to fill out and grow. Little by little it is filling in:)
So focused!!!! She did not move a muscle!
AFTER!!!!
And on to favorite... NAILS!!!
SHE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!












3 comments:
What a cute princess :) I love the new do.
She looks so sweet. Now she's all ready for her new preschool and her upcoming "Happy Day!" So glad you have a girly girl.
Lindy D.
Oh so beautiful and LOVE her hair!!! We have that cue dress too! Xoxo
Post a Comment