Oh how she adored her first birthday with her forever family!!! We enjoyed every moment as well. Hard not to when you spend the day with the cutest little girl in town:)
Katie through the years!!!
This is one of the earliest pictures we have of our sweet girl! We think she is between 12 and 15 months here:) No fear of her getting cold! Her clothing weighs more than she does!!! Funny, she still throws her toys and laughs...
Here she is eating her cake we sent her for her second birthday! We were heartbroken this time last year that we were not with her on her special day!
And today!!! Amazing TODAY! Our sweet THREE year old with us FOREVER!!!!
Learning the joys of licking the spoon!
My best attempt at the EMPHATICALLY requested "Elmo Cake for my Happy Day"!
She was BESIDE herself with the candles and the singing just for her!!!
Opening gifts is ALWAYS a favorite activity!!!
She really got into it!
Eating Elmo Cake = Pure Delight!!!
Um... So did Baba!!!
Dear Kate,
I am so happy today! I am happy you turned 3. I am happy we were able to celebrate your special day with you for now and for always! I am most happy that you, my sweet girl, are my daughter. My heart breaks that I will never be able to tell you all the details that surrounded your birth and when you came into this world. I CAN tell you that God whispered to me and told me you were coming nearly 10 years before you were ever born! I have loved you that long my daughter. I cannot wait to see how God will grow that love and our relationship!
You, my precious daughter, "are worth far more than rubies". (proverbs 31:10) You have captured my heart. I love more than words can say, today and always!
Love,
Mama











3 comments:
She's precious! Happy Birthday dear Kate!!!!
Happy birthday to princess Kate!!! What a difference love makes. Her face lights up a room. I LOVED meeting her in person and knowing your sweet family! LOVE every single photo!!! She is a doll! Hope you enjoy your long weekend!!! XO
Happy Birthday!! Ruby has really taken to Elmo too - weird, since none of my other kids were sesame street fans :)
Post a Comment