Our Family

Our Family

August 20, 2012

First Day of School 2012-2013

Wow!  I simply cannot believe it is time for another school year to begin!  That year went flying by!  It is not possible that I am a mom to a SOPHOMORE, 7th grader, 6th grader and preschooler!  Sigh...  I must be honest, watching various Facebook posts on many of my sweet friends sending their babies off to college has truly had me break out in a cold sweat.  That is only three years away.  I am not ready.  I am really not ready.

I AM ready, however,  to share this year's first day photos!!!

Andrew- 10th Grader at PHS!!!

Kevin and Sam technically started today.  They are taking Latin and Logic during this first 2 weeks of school.  Their full INTENSE schedule will begin the day after Labor Day.  I have been putting curriculum together for a couple of weeks now and I need to tell you... I am so excited!  I think we will ALL be a lot smarter by the end of this year!

Kevin- 7th Grader at the Payne Academy

Sam- 6th Grader at the Payne Academy

Katie... Well, she starts next week at New Beginnings Pre School's Older 2's class.  Today she had fun color sorting and naming colors.  She has some ABC curriculum I will use to keep her busy when she is home with the boys!

Have a GREAT 2012-2013 School Year!!!!

1 comment:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Happy beginning of school! GREAT photo!!! Believe me, those 3 years will pass so quickly!!! It has happened to me twice now! Excited about the curriculum you have pulled together and can't wait to hear all about it!!! Blessings and love! XOXO

 
Design by Deluxe Designs