There is a precious little girl named Hope who is living in an orphanage in Guangxi Province, China.
Hope is 22 months old and is struggling to survive in China.
Hope has a blood disorder called Beta Thalassemia Major. This is the same disorder Kate has.
There is currently a blood shortage in China and it is affecting lives of real children, children like Hope who need blood transfusions to survive.
Hope is not walking yet. It is believed that the Thalassemia is impeding this. It is hard to have energy to do much of anything when your hemoglobin is so low.
Thalassemia does not need to be a death sentence. It is a manageable condition here in the United States and people who live with Thalassemia here, go on to live very normal lives.
If anyone is interested in knowing more, please contact me. I would be more than happy to share our experience. I can also get you in touch with someone who can get more information on bringing Hope home.
Hope is 22 months old and is struggling to survive in China.
Hope has a blood disorder called Beta Thalassemia Major. This is the same disorder Kate has.
There is currently a blood shortage in China and it is affecting lives of real children, children like Hope who need blood transfusions to survive.
Hope is not walking yet. It is believed that the Thalassemia is impeding this. It is hard to have energy to do much of anything when your hemoglobin is so low.
Thalassemia does not need to be a death sentence. It is a manageable condition here in the United States and people who live with Thalassemia here, go on to live very normal lives.
If anyone is interested in knowing more, please contact me. I would be more than happy to share our experience. I can also get you in touch with someone who can get more information on bringing Hope home.
Hope needs a family! She will more than likely be Special Focus so you would not need a Log in Date to file a Letter of Intent to Adopt, although it would move faster for her if you do! Children with this disorder are getting medically expedited due to the blood shortage. Please pray that God would press on the hearts of her new family to move quickly.
Please seek Him and ask,
Could it be me?








4 comments:
Aww, what a sweetie. I was thinking Kate's little sister?? :D
She is darling!! How do I contact you? Our family is interested! We returned home from China with our daughter...we have just started talking about starting the process again. Thank you. Becca
Becca- My email is paynefamily93@gmail.com. It is located in my "blogger profile" I think:)
Becca- My email is paynefamily93@gmail.com. It is located in my "blogger profile" I think:)
Post a Comment