Our Family

Our Family

May 16, 2013

Feew Twip (Read Field Trip) to the Gulfarium

This girl LOVES her Field Trips!
The Preschool took a trip to the Gulfarium yesterday and it was an absolute blast!

Kate was mesmerized by all the fish and FREAKED when she saw Nemo!!!
 We also spent a long time watching the dolphins swim in the underwater observatory.
 The Gulfarium is located right on the beach.  
I swear, the Gulf Coast has some of the prettiest beaches on the planet!
 My sweet little pearl!
 Loving this big old chair!!
 Is it a sign that I take too many pictures of her when she strikes a pose like this when I point the camera at her???
 My beautiful girl!
 Kate loved the dolphin show!  She especially loved peeking in on them after the show was over.
 The sea lion show was absolutely adorable!!
 We loved looking in the tide pool.  Kate was OK with not touching the fish... I was OK with that myself.
 We had such a nice time.
Kate often takes a back seat to the needs of the boys during the homeschooling hours.  It was so nice to have one on one time with my sweet girl.

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs