Wow this girl has changed!!!!
First Day
August 2012
First Day
August 2012
End of the year performance
May, 2013
Adoring fans waiting in the cheap seats!!!
The Graduation and performance was a patriotic theme! We have been blessed with a 3 year old's rendition of "Yankee Doodle Dandy" and "This Land is My Land" for the past 3 months!
Girlfriend did NOT disappoint!
Check her cute, processing in self!
I *might* have shed a tear or more over the confidence she possessed walking ALONE down the aisle in front of 100 plus people...
Just Sayin'...
Here she is with all the 2's which are all really 3 now, save the little one to the right of her!
She did so well singing all the songs she had practiced!
Our Preschool Director and the teachers did an amazing job preparing the children for a wonderful event!!!
(I so wish I could upload video... I need a tutorial on the best way to do that, because blogger will never upload my stuff... )
I came in the last day of school for the big party and got to see Kate in her element!
Here she is loving some Freeze Dance!
And seriously, who remembers playing, "Doggy, Doggy where's your bone?"
Here she is, rocking the role of doggy!
"Who did it????"
Dancing with her sweet friend P...
It was the perfect school for Kate. I am so excited for her to return to Ms. Ashley's class AGAIN for the 3 year old class.
I think it is going to be a long summer break...
She is already asking, "I go school today? I see Aswee? I play fwiends?"
Oh boy...
May, 2013
Adoring fans waiting in the cheap seats!!!
The Graduation and performance was a patriotic theme! We have been blessed with a 3 year old's rendition of "Yankee Doodle Dandy" and "This Land is My Land" for the past 3 months!
Girlfriend did NOT disappoint!
Check her cute, processing in self!
I *might* have shed a tear or more over the confidence she possessed walking ALONE down the aisle in front of 100 plus people...
Just Sayin'...
Here she is with all the 2's which are all really 3 now, save the little one to the right of her!
She did so well singing all the songs she had practiced!
Our Preschool Director and the teachers did an amazing job preparing the children for a wonderful event!!!
(I so wish I could upload video... I need a tutorial on the best way to do that, because blogger will never upload my stuff... )
I came in the last day of school for the big party and got to see Kate in her element!
Here she is loving some Freeze Dance!
And seriously, who remembers playing, "Doggy, Doggy where's your bone?"
Here she is, rocking the role of doggy!
"Who did it????"
Dancing with her sweet friend P...
It was the perfect school for Kate. I am so excited for her to return to Ms. Ashley's class AGAIN for the 3 year old class.
I think it is going to be a long summer break...
She is already asking, "I go school today? I see Aswee? I play fwiends?"
Oh boy...

















1 comment:
A DOLL!!! Precious one!!! XOXO
Post a Comment