The boys and I had one busy day. They were such great helpers. We loaded up the Delica with all our junk and went to the Foster Flea Market. You are not allowed to have yard sales in housing. Instead, once a month on our base they have this huge Flea Market. You pay $15 and park your car in a huge parking area. Then swarms of Japanese come in and buy your stuff. The boys and I did pretty well bringing in close to $200!!! Yeah for us!!! I think I am going to do this every 6 months until we move.
As a big reward we just got back from Shrek the Third... We all agreed that although it was funny, it was not as good as the previous two. I am really not sure what to do with Sam. He is quoting things now and his quote from this movie was when Gingie says to Prince Charming: "All you're going to be King of is King of the Stupids". Not only that, but I caught his singing in the shower this afternoon. He was singing "I like big butts and I cannot lie..." Fortunately he does not know the rest of the song. He just kept singing that over and over and swatting his bum. Great. I think he got it from this singing Sumo doll that we had that sang that song... Mother of the year here.
Have a great weekend!
June 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment