Our Family

Our Family

June 7, 2007

Last Day of Bible Study



Whew... Another year of Bible Study is complete. I do love it so, but I am certainly looking forward to a little break. It is a lot of work. This session we studied Lana Packard's Women Making a Difference in Marriage. IT was a lot lighter in the homework department then the previous 2 Beth Moore's we completed. It certainly made up for it's "lightness" with a lot of practical application. It was so awesome to see God's hand move in the lives of our ladies. We have lots of awesome representation of what a Godly marriage should look like.




For our final party we decided to have a wedding reception! What fun!!! The ladies did a terrific job decorating their tables. My good friend Raelyn and I put together one and we think it came out great:) I did need to include a total Okinawa moment. I went to our local bakery and ordered a "Wedding Cake". I picked out this beautiful picture of a white cake with pretty pastel pinks and greens in the flowers and piping. Check out the cake I received. Talk about Lost in Translation!!! YIKES!!!




We will start up our next session of Bible Study after Labor Day weekend. I cannot wait. We are doing another Beth Moore. She just re wrote her original study "A Woman's Heart, God's Dwelling Place". It is going to be a good one! (They always are!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like so much fun...I wish I could have been there! Lisa

 
Design by Deluxe Designs