Our Family

Our Family

June 30, 2007

COUSINS

So, I have come to the conclusion that we live way too far away. This is not a new revelation by any means, but it is one that washes over me anew each time we visit home. God is good. He allows these precious children to pick right back up where they left off every time they see one another. I am so thankful that Jim, Shannon and I have had kids relatively close in age. I know there are moments growing up that I share with my own cousins growing up that are precious. I am thankful they will have as many if not more fond memories of growing up together....

Meet Wee Maggie... the youngest McDonnell whom Andrew has trouble putting down...

Sammy and Molly

Aidan with his Dad Jim

Cousin soup...

Andrew and Sofia...


My favorite shot so far... Jim and Amy's kids lined up on the side of the pool with Scott's and my kiddos... can you eat this shot up or what!!!

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs