Our Family

Our Family

June 30, 2007

Soccer Camp

What better way to adjust to a 13 hour time difference than to jump right into a soccer camp! The boys LOVED camp. They also loved going with their cousins! It was money well spent in that they received some amazing coaching in just one week. I wish they had a baseball one just like it! Enjoy some fun shots of our week at camp!

Sam having a blast!!!!



Rory needs a moment of rest and reflection on the best way to "Bring It"!

Kevin working the footwork skills...

I am not kidding when I say Andrew will be a Preacher or a politician when he grows up... He knew everyones' names, high fiving ans shaking hands by the end of his week at camp...

I am only missing a Molly Action Shot... Rest assured, Kevin claims that she was "pretty awesome for a starter". Mr. Experience with 3 years of MCCS sorts under his belt!

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs