This weekend we had the pleasure of attending Andrew's All County Orchestra. These Junior High Kids knocked it out of the park! What an amazing concert by some very talented students. Andrew worked so hard in preparation for this event. He did such a fantastic job. He was beyond thrilled that Grandma BoBo, PaPa John, Uncle Bill, Aunt Karen Select, Uncle Carlos, Aunt Shannon and the girls all came to watch the performance! Shannon actually has much better shots than I do, but I was not able to download her pictures onto my computer... bummer. Here are a few I was able to get.
Getting ready to start...
Adoring Fans
Prince William County All County Junior Orchestra... As much as would fit in my lens!
BRAVO BIG A!!!!
4 comments:
Nice work Andrew!!
Great performance Andrew! Delighted to be there!!
Love, Grandma BoBo and PaPa John
I'd like to think I played a small part in his musical career. I'll never forget his first piano lesson with me! Andrew: "Actually...that's a G"
Me: "Actually...that's an A"
Andrew: "no, I'm pretty sure it's a G"
Me:"I'm pretty sure it's an A"
I love that boy.
That is my son! Always has to be right... no matter what! We miss our sweet piano teacher!!!
Post a Comment